"Practice not-doing, and everything will fall into place." -Tao Te Ching
Enjoy a quiet, therapeutic, and deeply nourishing afternoon of restorative yoga. In a relaxed state, your parasympathetic nervous system becomes dominant and the body is able to heal itself, reversing the physiological, mental, and spiritual effects of chronic stress. During this two hour practice, instructor Katie Louvat will guide you through a thoughtfully sequenced combination of supported postures, myofacial release, breath-work and meditation that will leave you deeply rested and renewed.
Use this practice to:
* decrease insomnia, mental fatigue, and chronic muscle tension
* balance your energy level and increase mental alertness
* improve cardiovascular, digestive, and circulatory health
* alleviate symptoms of depression and anxiety
* strengthen your immune system, support your body's natural healing process and more …
Please bring a personal eye pillow if you own one and dress in layers.
Cost: $30, space is limited, pre-registration is required.
Click on the button below. It will take you to Yoga Loka's website. Once you are there, press the purple "purchase" button to reserve your spot and complete your transaction.