Join Instructor Katie Louvat for a 10-hour training to learn the basics of teaching restorative yoga. Saturday and Sunday, March 10/11, 1 - 6 pm both days.
Participants will learn:
- The science behind the stress response and the relaxation response
- How to create an environment that supports physical, mental, and emotional relaxation
- How to prop and support students in a variety of restorative yoga poses
- How to modify poses to meet student's individual needs
- Breath-work that can support relaxation
This workshop is open to yoga teachers and those currently enrolled in a yoga teacher training program. CEUs available through the yoga alliance or credit can be applied toward Yoga Loka's 300 Hour Teacher Training Program.
Cost: $195 before March 1, $210 thereafter
To register, click the button below to go to Yoga Loka's website where you can complete your transaction.